Sunday, December 11, 2011

What the Bleep?... (final project/course reflection)

Seeing Sideways... Where do I start? To be honest I didn't hear about the class until I signed up for it. I was nervous, because I didn't know what we were even going to be doing. (Pre-class jitters). But after the first couple of classes, I realized that I was really going to enjoy it. It was something different from all of my other classes, the class made you reach into your childhood/creative side and really let that shine in the class. I've have had Beth in previous classes, so I knew that at least the class was going to be exciting. 


For the Final Project, (which I worked really hard on), I wanted people to see a different side of me and what truly makes me happy. Mind you I've never been good with my words, so I decided to use pictures to show how I felt. Which all-in-all works, because I love photography. Making the book about myself made me realize a lot of things... that being no matter what has happened, who has came and gone out of mine life... I always made sure to make it through and become a stronger person. 


I really enjoyed this course, and if I could I would take it every semester... just to get my mind off everything and just think & be creative. Thank You Beth. It's been a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment