Sunday, April 15, 2012

K.I.B

For our final assignment, we are working with Keep Indianapolis Beautiful. I decided I wanted to be in the video group, because it's something that I really enjoy and love to do. 


So far with this assignment, we have got in contact with Ashlee from KIB, and were arranged with a "tree planting" on Sunday afternoon to film on IUPUI Housing Campus. During our filming, we learned about the steps to planting a tree, what KIB is all about, and got to see people volunteering to.. well keep Indianapolis beautiful. 


I personally thought it was a very interesting, amazing, informational, & eye-opener to be able to have the opportunity to be able to film something like that. Andrew, who we interviewed was a really great guy & really helped us with our shoot today. I couldn't thank him enough.


So the "Video" group is well on our way to being finished with our movie. All we have to do is the edits, revisions, and submit to the "Organizational" group. I think that we all worked really well together, and Mark has been a really amazing and organized group leader!


Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment