Monday, January 16, 2012

Do you think it was a team or a group experience, what was your contribution to the exercise, how effective do you think the exercise was, what would you have changed about the exercise?
                      I feel like during that experience it was a group effort. I believe that because we all really worked together to get what we needed to do, done. My contribution to the exercise was "the leader" I had to tell everyone what to do (which I had them split up into two groups of 7 & put the room back to how it was). Successfully everyone worked together and got in done and back to classroom ready. I think the exercise was very effective because it gave us all a chance to work together as a group & really see that we can trust one another to get anything done. I wouldn't have changed anything, besides the fact that we should have left the room how it was for the next class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment