Sunday, October 23, 2011

:: BLiSS ::

How I Feel...
     For this assignment we were asked to do something that we really loved to do, and write down how we felt during that moment in time.

Soooo... I took sometime for ME. Something that always puts me at peace, and really makes me happy.

I FELT:
- Weight off my shoulders
- Like I could take a deep breath and have no worries
- Complete
- Like I've been wanted to do this for so long and it had finally arrived: Calm
- Smiling
- Relaxed

Then took what I wrote on the piece of paper & stuck it under my pillow.

A week later... I took a little look at how I felt when I was really happy- and obviously I wanted to go back to the exact moment and be exactly where I wanted to be. I knew that I couldn't do that all the time, but it did feel really great to be able to take the time and do exactly what "I" wanted to. With nobody bothering me, or telling me to hurry- it was MY time, and I loved it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment