Monday, October 31, 2011

.Fear Factor. (First Part)

What is fear? What does fear keep you from experiencing? What is the use of fearHow does fear affect your life?

1. Examine the Situation.
        Fear.. When I think about the word fear a couple of things come to my mind, personally. Over the past couple of years I feel as if fear is following me. Trying to scare me and realize things about myself that I never knew. But as you know fear cannot control you. And it shouldn't. 
        You could be scared of a movie, a boyfriend/girlfriend breaking up with you, someone breaking into your home, a car accident, or your family falling apart. Sadly, I've dealt with all of these. But again, you can't let fear control your life and ruin everything for you in the future. 
        Soooo.. I wanted to do something about those types of fears. But to this day- half of them, I don't speak of. It's something that I know happened, and I don't want to replay those things in my life. 
                             I decided to go a different route.
        Another thing that put fear into my bones is school. Yes, school. WELL- only when your getting critiqued/presenting a project/doing something embarrassing in front of the class.
                               Huummmmmmmm.......

2. Formulate an Experiment.
         I'm going to make you feel so uncomfortable in your seats.

3. Hypothesize the expected outcome.
        How do you think people (your classmates) will react to what you came up with? 
                I think they will feel nervous/embarrassed/anxious. Like the feeling when you are about to give a       project/play a game, your not really sure of the outcome or how you will do/what you will do. Also, like it's something they really don't want to do- but they have to.. because it's my project :) I bet I'm going to be hearing some "Oh No's". 
        





No comments:

Post a Comment